Friday 11 July 2014

I'm already missing you, London!

Wow, time runs so fast.

Our amazing experience here in London is over, but I always remember all these beautiful places and all these beautiful memories. I loved this country and this city and once again I had a unique opportunity to share this experience with amazing people who made my time here even better. Thank you IH and Centro Paula Souza, and a special thanks to Fiona and Emma. Now it's time to come back home and keep the focus, because the route to success never ends.

"Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success."

(This photo was taken in a tragic day... but the important is the moment)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely photo, it was a very special day. I'll remember our trip to Tate Modern and the Globe and erase the memory of the match in the evening!

    ReplyDelete