Saturday 21 June 2014

…and I'm finally in London!


I’ve lived in America for sometime and I’ve been to some English speaking countries but London! After so many years of English teaching I finally got to visit London. What a beautiful place, plenty of nice people and amazing places to visit.
But I’m not here just to visit places, I’m here especially to learn… and from what I’ve seen so far in classes, I’ve got a lot more to learn.
All lessons have been very useful and precious! The morning sessions and the afternoon sessions so far have given me great ideas to adapt and use them back in Brazil with my students: guided discovery, pronunciation, connected speech, blogs, British culture, songs … to name just a few. I hope to finish this 4-week program with loads of information and teaching material so that my students can benefit from them.
Eveline Cavalcante – FATEC Santos

4 comments:

  1. Dear Eveline,

    Absolutely! There is always room for improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we've got another 3 weeks together - you'll be bursting with new ideas by the end of the course. Is Language Spot a site or other blog of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually even I had forgotten that I had a blog! You made me go back in time and then I remember why I had set it up. I had a group of students at College who wanted to know how to deal with educational technology (blogs espeacially) and then I came up with the idea of setting it up for them.

      Delete
    2. Brilliant! I wonder if this blog has made you more, or less likely to blog with your students when you get back to Brazil?!

      Delete