Saturday 21 June 2014

The Royal  family
 Today I Had the opportunity to see a little more about the royalty as we Walked around Windsor casttle. I was wondering the conspiracy theories surrounding the family And we will  Never know if they are true or not.

We Could see so many beautiful And interesting things And people! I dont think this form Would work in Brazil at All.

The trip by train itself was really interesting as I am into traveling. And the history? Well, history is not my thing, but I Could manage to get to know many important facts which has happened.

Another amazing fact was that we bought the tickets but nobody asked to check them. A negative aspect was the delay. Can You imagine that the train arrived one hour late? In the UK? Wow!

See You át. Stonehenge tomorrow, people. Bye. Have a Nice night.

Kisses.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - Rose - were you at Stonehenge for the Summer Solstice?

    ReplyDelete