Sunday 22 June 2014

Rediscovering London

Hi everybody,
I was in England 2 years ago. I spent a month in Manchester and just a weekend in London. When I was here I couldn't have much time to do the things and visit all the places that I wanted in that time in this lovely city. Now I'm enjoying every single day as much as I can. The course that we are attending has given me some nice knowledge about English culture and to improve my classes as well as meeting great people and making new friends. I'm pretty excited about following days..
Cheers my dear colleagues and teachers!

3 comments:

  1. You guys have brought the warm weather with you - can you stay here all summer??? London is so much more fun when the sun's out.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time in London in Spring and or Summer, and I have to tell you that is quite different and I am enjoying it a lot!! ;)

      Delete
  2. I've been to London before, however, I spent 3 days here, so I couldn't visit many places. Now, I'm enjoying a lot! And it's interesting because I feel more experienced to retain information. The first time I came here, I think I didn't have enough time to memorize information, there were a lot of information in just 3 days.

    ReplyDelete