Tuesday 24 June 2014

Hi, guys!

I'd like to share some feelings and to thank God for the opportunity of this trip abroad for several reasons.
Firstly, because it is a dream that came true suddenly: spending a whole month in London learning English and improving my teaching skills.
Secondly, because the wonderful places I've already visited, famous sightseeing such as the Parliament, The Abbey Road, The London Eye, museums and theatres etc... only in a week...It was amazing being in Cambridge, Bath and Stonehenge, too!
Besides all those things, I could meet on this long journey, that has just started, very friendly and outgoing people... Some of them I already recognize as good friends!!!
It's been very nice and funny having you all around!!!

2 comments:

  1. It certainly is a golden opportunity - if I was offered the chance of a month in Sao Paulo, Rio, or anywhere else in beautiful Brazil, I'd jump and the chance! I'm sure some of your colleagues on this course will turn into close friends :) Many of last year's FATEC and ETEC groups are still in touch with each other (and still in touch with me!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog idea was really great! We all got involved! This is really a golden opportunity to learn more, visit places, make new friends and become better human beings!

    ReplyDelete