Friday 20 June 2014

Hi friends!
I’m having a really great time in England. Everything is fascinating me: London, the people, who are so polite, the course at International House and teachers. Well, considering these comments you can probably figure out this is my first time in Europe. And I’m very glad we are having this experience.
There’s a lot to learn, and there’s even more to tell people later in Brazil. That’s why I’m planning to prepare a power point presentation about the trip to my students. Don’t you think it’s a good idea?
Do you have any suggestions or anything to share to improve my idea?
Thank you all, particularly, my classmates, for the nice time we’ve been spending together!

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think your colleagues would love to see photos of your trip, inside the classroom and outside in our wonderful city. If you want to take pictures of any of our activities (like the one using Cuisenaire Rods) it's OK with me, hopefully it's OK with everyone else too? Make the most of this glorious sunshine for taking photos too, it may not stay as sunny as this for the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete