Thursday 19 June 2014

I'm really enjoying everything

Hi guys,

I'm enjoying everything in London, the contact with the British culture has been very interesting. I've learned a lot about pronunciation and vocabulary. I'm trying to register some teaching techniques in order to try to put some of them in practice in my classes in Brazil. Finally, I could understand how to work with task-based activities, I was studying that in Brazil, however, it was difficult for me to have ideas in order to approach it, and Emma helped a lot, I really enjoyed. Fiona is helping me to understand British educational system and the royal family. When I arrive at 7pm at my host family, I can have dinner with them and this is nice, because we can talk a lot and I can learn different things. I've realized that my listening has improved and after a few days, I can understand almost everything, since the British accent was hard for me. Yesterday was amazing because I went to a musical for the first time and I loved it, it touched me a lot!  Finally, I'm happy because I've understood how to go walking in London.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you are "tuning in" to the British accent so quickly and walking around London like a true Londoner! Which musical did you go and see?

    ReplyDelete